We provide wildlife management, wildlife biology and insect management services to agricultural producers, parks, school districts, government agencies, home owners’ associations, water districts, cities, commercial industries, and private homeowners.
- Population Management: Toxicants, Trapping, Fumigants, Chemical Sterilants, Habitat Modification, Environmental Modification
- Exclusion Methods: Barriers/Spikes, Netting/Screening, Construction
Modifications, Environmental Modification
- Repellants: Chemical, Sound Effects, Pyrotechnics, Bird Hazing and Harassment, Environmental Manipulation
- Personal Consultation: Complete property evaluation, including applicable non-lethal and non-invasive recommendations
- Environmental Consulting and Research: Track surveys, Mammal Capture and Census, Presence/Absence Surveys, Mammal, Bird, Amphibian, and Reptile surveys, Bird Capture and Census, Wildlife Hazard Assessments, Disease Surveillance, Necropsy, Data Collection, Radio telemetry, Vegetation Measurements and Sampling, Bird Air Strike Management